Friday, February 5, 2010

a tiny update: all is well in my world

oh, my friends the stories i have to tell you! but no time to write here, grad school and work and closing the jewelry studio has consumed every waking moment. some stories are even so good and spicy, i won't be telling them here, for the world to read. but i know you, my most faithful readers, still want news!! thank-you for asking for news, i am sorry to have neglected this blog for so long.

i am happy. i am well. i am better than good.

more news soon, soon. within the month of february, how about that?

5 comments:

Sondra said...

Thanks for the update... You are sounding like life is GOOD!

Katherine said...

Glad things are good...thanks for the update!
Katherine

Sondra said...

It's the middle of MARCH!!!

Paige said...

I visited your blog today after a long stretch of not "stopping by." I so understand how easy it is to be a blog slacker! Happy to hear that you are doing well. I found it very hard to maintain other aspects of my life during my years in grad school. I'm not one to wish my life away but I am SO glad those years are over for me. I hope you are finding time for fun and taking care of yourself amidst all the busyness and demands.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Hi dear Tay! Dropping by to say hello and that I'm thinking of you!